Jakarta, July 20, 2022 – PT Elnusa Tbk (Elnusa), a Leading Energy Services Company that Provides Total Solutions, held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) for the 2021 financial year. This event used two attendance mechanisms, namely being physically present at the meeting as well as electronically through the eASY.KSEI application.
Elnusa's AGMS discussed seven agendas including:
1. Approval of the 2021 Annual Report including the Board of Commissioners Supervisory Report and Ratification of the Company's Financial Statements which ended on December 31, 2021;
2. Determination of the Use Company's Net Profit for the 2021 Financial Year;
3. Determination of Tantieme in 2021 and Remuneration in 2022 for Members of the Board of Directors & Board of Commissioners;
4. Appointment of a Public Accountant to Audit the Company's Annual Financial Statements for the 2022 Financial Year;
5. Report of the Board of Directors regarding the Realization of the Use of Sustainable Public Offering Funds of Sukuk Ijarah Berkelanjutan I;
6. Approval of Changes in the Composition of the Company's Management;
7. Approval of Amendments to the Company's Articles of Association.
Elnusa Corporate Secretary, Asmal Salam said "Last 2021 was a moment of economic recovery from various industrial challenges that have almost put the entire sector under pressure since 2020. Nevertheless, Elnusa was still able to score Elnusa's financial performance which ended on December 31, 2021 with consolidated operating income of IDR 8.136.563 million and net profit of IDR 108.740 million and amid these conditions, Elnusa remains consistent from year to year to provide benefits to shareholders through the distribution of dividends in the 2021 financial year amounting to 50% of net profit and will be paid no later than 30 days after its decision in the AGMS".
Asmal added, "In the AGMS, in accordance with the proposal of the Controlling Shareholder related to the agenda of the Change in the Composition of the Company's Management, the AGMS agreed to respectfully dismiss independent Commissioner Anis Baridwan who had completed one term of office, the AGMS also approved the appointment of Independent Commissioner Hernawan Bekti Sasongko".
Elnusa would like to thank the Members of the Board of Commissioners for their dedication and contribution during the implementation of the mandate in the company. So that effectively since the closing of the AGMS, the composition of the Company's management is as follows:
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
President Commisioner: Agus Prabowo
Commisioner: Wakhid Hasyim
Independent Commisioner: Hernawan Bekti Sasongko
Independent Commisioner: Lusiaga Levi Susila
President Director: John Hisar Simamora
Director of Finance: Bachtiar Soeria Atmaja
Director of Operations: Charles Harianto Lumbantobing
Director of Business Development: Ratih Esti Prihatini
HR Director & General: Tenny Elfrida