The Company realizes that the operational activities are carried out can have positive or even negative effects on the environment. As such, the Company has implemented environmental management efforts to reduce any negative environmental impacts from the activities it carries out. The bases of implementing this environmental management come from Law No. 32 of 2009 on Environmental Protection and Management, Law No. 18 of 2008 on Waste Management, Law No. 7 of 2004 on Water Resources, Government Regulation No. 27 of 1999 on Environmental Impact Analysis (AMDAL), Government Regulation No. 27 of 2012 on Environmental Permits, and Government Regulation No. 101 of 2014 on Management of Hazardous and Toxic Waste.
Efforts to implement the Company’s environmental management are outlined in the following policies:
- Ensure that environmental management is in accordance with regulations and that they line up with applicable industry standards.
- Use technology and facilities that meet with environmental management standards.
- Responsible use of energy resources
- Minimize the risks and impacts of environmental pollution that arise due to company activities through continuous improvement.
- Effective Material/Chemical Use
- Efficiency in Utilizing Energy Sources
- Waste Management Standardization
- Quality Measurement of Work Environment
The management of the Company’s environmental management system has been carried out in accordance with Law No. 32 of 2009 on Environmental Protection and Management and ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems. This ISO certification has been applied to all of the Company’s business scope and to several of its subsidiaries