As a follow up to minimize transmission of COVID-19, PT Elnusa Tbk (Elnusa) & Group applies the following conditions:
- Statement of the President of the Republic of Indonesia dated March 15, 2020, that the current infection of COVID-19 has been declared as global pandemic and it is necessary to increase extreme measures in its handling,
- The direction of the President Director of PT Pertamina (Persero) to manage the lowest possible risk of the spread of COVID-19 infection in all lines of the Company’s operational activities and to ensure that business processes continue to run well to secure national energy security,
- Elnusa and subsidiaries as a national energy services company are committed to always support national energy security by taking into account the current development of the spread of COVID-19.
Hereby address the following policies:
- Elnusa and group implement the COVID-19 prevention protocols, starting from March 20, 2020 until next 14 calendar days. The protocol’s time might be extended regarding pandemic situation updates. The provision protocol as follows:
- The Company sets Work from Home (WFH) mechanism for all employees.
- This policy only applies to non-operational functions in the head office and representative offices;
- Operational functions, especially those located & served in the client’s work area including the distribution of BBM, continue to provide services as usual;
- The functions of HSSE, clinics, as well as building operational are in full charge to continuously monitor the progress of COVID-19 infections in the Company’s work environment.
- As in point 1.a & 1.b, non-operational functions continue to serve business processes with the following additional conditions:
- Elnusa does not accept visitors. Meeting activities are diverted to teleconferences and other digital communications;
- We do not accept letters or other physical documents also. Submission of documents should be delivered in softcopy via e-mail to related functions;
This notification is an Elnusa’s official information for our common good. Let us take part in minimizing COVID-19 transmission and committed to conducting mutually beneficial partnership.