Jakarta, July 8, 2020 – PT Elnusa Tbk (Elnusa), a leading provider of energy services, held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) for the 2019 fiscal year in Udaya Room, Graha Elnusa – Jakarta, today. The AGM was held by implementing various new normal protocols and prevention of COVID-19 infections. Every shareholder and audience present are required to wear masks, conduct rapid tests and measurements of body temperature, and apply physical distancing.
Elnusa’s AGM discussed five events including:
- Approval of the 2019 Annual Report including the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners and Ratification of the Company’s Financial Statements which ended on 31 December 2019;
- Determination of the use of the Company’s Net Profit for the fiscal year 2019;
- Establishment of the tantiem in 2019 and Remuneration in 2020 for members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners;
- Appointment of a Public Accountant to Audit the Company’s Annual Financial Statements for fiscal year 2020;
- Approval of Changes in the Composition of the Company’s Management.
In the discussion, the AGM reported Elnusa’s financial performance which ended on December 31, 2019 with a net profit of Rp356 billion. On the results of this good performance, the AGM agreed to distribute a dividend of 25% of total net profit, or Rp89 billion. So that each share will receive a dividend of Rp12,211 and is planned to be paid 30 days after the AGM ends.
In addition, the AGM also approved changes in the composition of the Company’s management for members of the Board of Commissioners and Directors. Elnusa gave high appreciation for the contribution of the members of the Board of Commissioners and Directors who had finished their terms of service. To be effective since the closing of the AGM, the composition of the Company’s management is as follows:
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
President Commissioner : Agus Prabowo
Commissioner : Antonius Ratdomopurbo
Independent Commissioner : Anis Baridwan
Independent Commissioner : Lusiaga Levi Susila
BOARD OF DIRECTOR
President Director : Ali Mundakir
Finance Director : Hery Setiawan
Human Resources & General Affair Director : Tenny Elfrida
Business Development Director concurrently as Director of Operations (Independent Director): Arief Riyanto