Well testing/ surface facility testing is used to determine the productive capacity of a reservoir, and also condition and characteristics of reservoir/well to adequate analyze reservoir performance and to forecast future production under various mode of operation.
Therefore accurate determine of reservoir parameter is very important. Our well Testing services is conducted to meet these objectives:
- To evaluate well condition and reservoir characteristization
- To obtain reservoir parameter for reservoir description
- To determine capability producing zone
- To estimate skin factor related with formation damage, a decision of well stimulation can be made
Drill Stem Testing (“DST”) service is a procedure for isolating and testing the pressure of permeability & productive capacity of geological formation during a well drilling. The test is important to measure the pressure behaviour at drill stem, to obtain the information of formation fluid and to determine the present of commercial hydrocarbon reservoir in well.
List of DST string as follow:
- Reversing valve
- Tester valve
- Gauges (pressure and temperature recorders)
- H2S Service
- 15,000 Psi Burst and Collapse Pressure
- Service temperature 450°F
- NACE-0175 requirements