Jakarta, October 25, 2018 – In order to maintain the health of employees and families as well as a form of appreciation especially for employees & wives of employees, PT Elnusa Tbk again held the “Elnusa Wellness Day” yesterday (24/10) in Udaya Room, Graha Elnusa. Elnusa in collaboration with PT Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) & PT Asuransi Reliance Indonesia (ARI) held a parenting talk with the theme “Working Mothers, Raising Children” hosted by senior psychologist Dra. Tika Bisono M.Psi. T. In addition, Elnusa Wellness Day also held the Launching of E60-Fit Batch II presented by VP of Human Capital Elnusa, Dr. Muhammad Fahmi El Mubarak. On launching the E60-Fit also presented the Indonesian National Team Doctor, namely dr. Grace Joselini Corlesa S., MMRS. He gave a discussion about “Exercise Can Bring You Clear Mind & Enhanced Productivity”. The launching of E60-Fit batch II is expected for participants to be able to commit to routinely attend existing programs and make Elnusa employees have a healthy & fit body. The event closed with Kahoot quiz which was attended by the participants. Besides that the event was also enlivened with several interesting booths such as Stifin Finger Test, Body Mass Index by Kopenusa and Omni Hospital, Medical Test using a computer test by Kalbe, also provided a children’s play area.
- Elnusa Holds Presentation Forum “Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) 2018″
- Parenting Talk & Launching E60-Fit Batch 2 on “Elnusa Wellness Day”
- Blood Donation Action Collect 150 Bags of Blood.
- EGMS Approved New BoC & BoD Composition and Amendment to the articles of Association Elnusa
- Public Expose 2018: Elnusa Achieved Excellence Performance with Integrated Service
- Improve Employees’ Health, Elnusa Develops E-60Fit
- EGMS Appointed New Structure of BoC & BoD
- Elnusa Signs USD80 Million Syndicated Loan Facility for 2018 Expansion
- Restoring 2017 Performance, Elnusa Ready to Accelerate with Total Solution
- Elnusa Has Accomplished the Largest 3D Marine Seismic Project in Indonesia