Jakarta, October 25, 2018 – In order to maintain the health of employees and families as well as a form of appreciation especially for employees & wives of employees, PT Elnusa Tbk again held the “Elnusa Wellness Day” yesterday (24/10) in Udaya Room, Graha Elnusa. Elnusa in collaboration with PT Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) & PT Asuransi Reliance Indonesia (ARI) held a parenting talk with the theme “Working Mothers, Raising Children” hosted by senior psychologist Dra. Tika Bisono M.Psi. T. In addition, Elnusa Wellness Day also held the Launching of E60-Fit Batch II presented by VP of Human Capital Elnusa, Dr. Muhammad Fahmi El Mubarak. On launching the E60-Fit also presented the Indonesian National Team Doctor, namely dr. Grace Joselini Corlesa S., MMRS. He gave a discussion about “Exercise Can Bring You Clear Mind & Enhanced Productivity”. The launching of E60-Fit batch II is expected for participants to be able to commit to routinely attend existing programs and make Elnusa employees have a healthy & fit body. The event closed with Kahoot quiz which was attended by the participants. Besides that the event was also enlivened with several interesting booths such as Stifin Finger Test, Body Mass Index by Kopenusa and Omni Hospital, Medical Test using a computer test by Kalbe, also provided a children’s play area.
- Annual Pertamina Quality Award 2019 Elnusa Achieves Seven Wards
- Elnusa Joins Corporate Innovation Alliance to Accelerate Innovation Management
- Elnusa Sends Six Teams to Annual Pertamina Quality (APQ) Awards 2019
- Elnusa Supports Smart City Water Management in Tangerang City Based on IoT
- Fiscal Year 2018: Elnusa Sets Record Revenue
- Elnusa Awarded of the Directorate General of Taxes
- Elnusa Achieves Zero Incident & Zero Accident Award from Pertamina EP Asset 4
- Focus on Portfolio Diversification, Elnusa Optimistic Performance 2019
- Elnusa Impelements Pertamina’s First EOR Job
- Elnusa Subsidiary, Sigma Cipta Utama Receives A Accreditation for Archives.