The Board of Directors of PT Elnusa Tbk (hereinafter referred to as the “the Company”) having domicile in Jakarta hereby invites the Shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) to be held on:
- Day/date : Thursday, 28 April 2016
- Time : 14.30 WIB – to the end
- Place : Udaya Room – Graha Elnusa 1st Floor Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 1B South Jakarta
With agenda of AGMS as follows:
- The approval of the Annual Report 2015 including the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners and ratification of the Financial Statements ended 31 December 2015.
- The determination of the use of the Company’s Net Profit for Fiscal Year 2015.
- The determination of Tantiem for the year 2015 and Remuneration for the year 2016 for members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- Appointment of Public Accountant to perform the audit on the Company’s financial statements for Fiscal Year 2016.
- Approval of changes to the Board of Management of the Company.
Explanation of each meeting agenda is as follows:
- 1st to 4th agenda are the agenda of the AGMS in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association and Law No. 40 of 2007 on Limited Liability Company.
- 5th agenda is the agenda concerns to the change of composition of the Company’s Management following a member of the Board of Commissioners who will have completed one (1) period of his tenure and there is also a request of resignation from President Director of the Company in accordance with a resignation letter received by the Company dated March 2, 2016.
- The Shareholders entitled to attend the AGMS are those registered in the Register of Shareholders on 5 April 2016 and or the owners of the balance of the company’s shares in the sub-account of securities of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia at the close of stock trading at the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 5 April 2016.
- a. The shareholders of the company or their proxies who would attend the meeting shall be requested to submit copy of Identity Card (KTP) or other identification before entering the meeting room. b. The legal entity shareholders are requested to bring with them the copy of the most recent Articles of Association of the Company and the latest composition of the Management. c. The shareholders whose shares are included in the collective custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia are requested to bring Written Confirmation for Meeting (KTUR) which can be obtained from Securities Company or Custodian Bank where the shareholders open their account.
- The Shareholders who do not attend the Meeting may be represented by proxy, provided that the members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company cannot act as a proxy of shareholders in this meeting.
- Proxy forms can be obtained during working hour at the Company’s Share Registrar (BAE) Office PT Datindo Entrycom, Puri Datindo – Wisma Diners Club International Annex, Jl. Sudirman Kav. 34 Jakarta 10220.
- Meeting materials are available and can be obtained through the Company’s website (www.elnusa.co.id) or at the Head Office of the Company during working hour at the address PT Elnusa Tbk, Corporate Secretary, Graha Elnusa 16th Floor, Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. 1B South Jakarta if requested in writing by the Company’s shareholders.
- For the regularity of the meeting, the Shareholders or their legal proxies are requested to be present at the meeting place for registration not later than 30 (thirty) minutes before the meeting begins.
Jakarta, April 6, 2016
PT ELNUSA Tbk
Board of Directors