The Board of Directors of PT ELNUSA Tbk (hereinafter called “the Company”) announces to the shareholders of the company that the company will convene an Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders (“RUPST”) on Wednesday, 29 April 2015.
That in accordance with the regulation stipulated by Financial Services Authority (OJK) No: 32/POJK.04/2014 on the Planning and Convention of General Meeting of the Shareholders of Public Company (“POJK 32”):
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 paragraph (3) POJK 32, invitation to AGMS will be conducted through one (1) newspaper/daily, IDX website and Company’s website on April 7, 2015.
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 12 paragraph (2) POJK 32, the proposed meeting agenda from shareholders will be included in the agenda if they meet requirements as follows:
- Proposed agenda item submitted in writing to the Board no later than 7 seven) days prior to date before invitation.
- Proposal of the agenda submitted by 1 (one) or more shareholders representing 1/20 (one-twentieth) or more of the total shares with voting rights.
- Proposed agenda must be:
- Made with good faith
- Considering the interests of the Company
- To include reasons and materials of the proposed agenda; and
- Not violate to any prevailing laws and regulations
- Proposed meeting agenda is agenda that requires AGMS’ decision
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 19 paragraph (2) POJK 32, Shareholders entitled to attend the AGMS are the Shareholders whose names are recorded in the Register of Shareholders on April 6, 2015 at 16:00 pm, or the owner of the account balance effect in Collective Custody PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository at the close of stock trading in the Indonesia Stock Exchange on April 6, 2015.
Jakarta, 23rd March 2015
PT ELNUSA Tbk
Board of Directors